Skip to main content

My First Expert


Wishing all mommies a Very Happy Mothers Day!

Mothers hold a very special place in every child's life. She really deserves it as she takes care of all her child's need at all times irrespective of the circumstances she is in. Mother's Day is the happiest and the most memorable day for every child as he gets to reciprocate his feelings for his mom. It is celebrated every year on second Sunday in the month of May and this year it is today, ie., 10th May, 2015. It is specifically celebrated to respect and honor motherhood.

My First Expert in my life is obviously my Mom, whom I can remember and approach anytime, irrespective of where she is, as she is available all the time. I'm really at ease to discuss things with my mother than my father as she takes everything positively and makes situations understandable to me.

My Mom gave me life and stands as a pillar in every phase of my life. She taught me the importance of human values and relationship. She is also my best friend and she always celebrates my successes and supports and motivates me during my failures. Today I'm going to share some beautiful memories with my mom. When I was small, everyday she used to get me ready for school, packed my bag, gave me the yummiest tiffins which my friends used to gorge on. She also helped me in doing my homework, making me my favorite foods, taking me out to parks and allowing me to play with friends. I used to be so carefree in those days. When I grew up, she continued to support me in my studies as well as my overall development. During weekends, my mom used to make lunch time as family bonding time. We used to have grand lunch with our favorite foods prepared and discuss all the happenings in our life for hours together. She always taught me to speak the truth and be honest. She also taught me how to distinguish between right and wrong and to always follow the right path. She made me independent by teaching me the basics of cooking and doing all work by myself. This really helped me when I went away from home for graduation as well as during my initial job days. Even today, whenever I need any advice, she is the First Expert whom I approach, as she guides me very wisely. I wish her long life of happiness and health.

My mother is my First Expert just like Godrej Expert http://godrejexpert.com/single_used_pack.php


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Republic Day Badge Craft

Easy Preschool Craft Activity - Republic Day Badge Take a white chart paper, draw and cut a medium size circle from it. Draw two straight lines with a pencil dividing the circle into 3 equal portions. Take orange and green color art paper and cut it into small pieces. Stick the orange colored pieces on top and green colored in the bottom to make it appear an Indian Flag. Then write the message HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY in the center of the badge. Make a small hole on top and insert a  ribbon into it and tie the knot. You Republic Day Badge is ready!

Lotus Flower Craft

Car Shaped Face Mask Craft

Preschool craft - Car shaped mask made out of chart paper Take a white chart paper and draw the car shape as seen in the pic above Cut along the lines and color it using sketch pen Make holes on either side and insert the band Wear your mask and flaunt to your friends This was made for a competition and my son got the 1st runner up prize :)