Skip to main content

Airtel 4G - The Fastest Network Ever



Being a software professional and living in the hi-tech city, life is pretty fast moving and everything revolves around your internet connectivity.

My work requires lots emails to check, follow ups on those and resolving client queries and uploading heavy files on weekdays as well as weekends. But due to the slow internet connectivity at home, I preferred completing all my work from office itself and that meant coming home late every day and going to office on weekends too. I can do all these work with ease without any tension from home itself. But now things have changed for the better, all thanks to Airtel. With high uninterrupted speed, I can do all my work from home itself without having to stay back in office. I can check my emails any time of the day, reply to the queries, look into the modifications and upload files with ease.

Airtel is the largest telecom service provider in our country and now with their new 4G services, they have also become the fastest network service provider ever. They are rolling it out nationwide across 296 cities all together. And also the good news is that they are giving it at 3G prices only. Now who deny such an amazing offer.

If you crave for speed, then Airtel 4G is for you. Since, I’m an internet freak I’ll be taking it as I want to keep myself ahead of everyone. I can do multitasking with ease. Currently, I’ve got 3G internet with keeps me slow paced, but when I get 4G speed, the first thing that I’ll do is to download movies and see lots of videos instantly without any buffering. I am also planning to have lots of eCommerce sites application installed in my phone and make my online shopping experience easy and smooth. I am also planning to check mails and reply to all my queries instantly, rather than waiting to go to office and doing the same. It will make my life easier and hassle free. Even if I’m traveling out and there is no other means of transport available, I can instantly download any taxi provider’s application and book a cab for myself. I can also listen to song online without any interruption. Also, as most of my friends stay abroad, I can remain in touch with them through Skype or google hangout uninterrupted with high definition video calls provided by Airtel.

Well, I’m going to get my Airtel 4G SIM today just by tweeting the hash tag #GetAirtel4G and it will be delivered to my home as it has got free home delivery services too. What about you? Do you want to enjoy high speed uninterrupted internet services at the price of 3G, then do go for Airtel 4G services today itself and make your life easy and hassle free. Do logon to their website http://www.airtel.in/4g/ for more details. Happy surfing, happy you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Republic Day Badge Craft

Easy Preschool Craft Activity - Republic Day Badge Take a white chart paper, draw and cut a medium size circle from it. Draw two straight lines with a pencil dividing the circle into 3 equal portions. Take orange and green color art paper and cut it into small pieces. Stick the orange colored pieces on top and green colored in the bottom to make it appear an Indian Flag. Then write the message HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY in the center of the badge. Make a small hole on top and insert a  ribbon into it and tie the knot. You Republic Day Badge is ready!

Lotus Flower Craft

Flower Card Craft for Parents Day

Preschool Craft Idea - Flower Card Craft This is a beautiful flower shaped card which can be made and gifted to parents, friends, etc. Take a yellow chart paper and cut it in the shape as shown in the picture. Fold it to make a bud shape. Staple a straw to the bud. Cut two leaves using green felt paper and staple it on the straw. Take a red ribbon and fold it in the form of a bow and stick it to the card. Open the card and write your personal message on it and send to your loved ones. Material required Yellow chart paper, green felt paper, a red ribbon and a straw.